05/07/10

Vintage "Baby Jane"



Hi :) I'm back!
I had the exam today and it went a little bit bad :x I'm affraid the result will be negative and I'll repeat it next year and I really don't want too. Let's wait for the result.

Have you been enjoying your holidays?
It's been SOOO HOT...Today was 38 degrees here in my city. I just want to pass the year and finish this stress to enjoy the Summer! It should be a crime to study when it's hot, don't you think so? ahah!

Well, since I haven't time to take some outfit pictures to show you, here are some photoshoots from Christina Aguilera
at her "vintage Era" (at the time of the "Back to Basics" album - 2006) that I love.
I think that now was the time for her to release that album because of this year's fashion trends back in time, like sailor style for example :)

I love the outfits and the sceneries that she put on her videos too, like "Candy Man".
She looks sooo sweet when she's dancing with the pink dress.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Cátis place for dreams


Cáti

3 comentários:

Obrigada / Thank you :)