13/01/11

Show me how you BURLESQUE!

As a fan of Christina Aguilera, I just can't avoid talking about the movie "Burlesque" x)
I knew I was going to enjoy it (because I love her) but WOW, Christina exceeded my expectations, she did a really great job at the movie and she worked really hard...we can see it clearly!
 I couldn't tell it's her very first movie. She was really great!
And all the actors are amazing...The movie is so dramatic and FUN at the same time :D And all the glamour...everything looks perfect!
It's that kind of movie that everybody loves :)
It was REALLY fun and I can't way to buy the DVD (on March -.-)
Has anyone else seen it?

I leave you with som videos and photos of the movie

this was one of my favorite parts of the movie, when the music is shut down and she shows what she is "made of"!
And another is when Ali (Christina) is with Jack (Cam) and he shows up with the cookies x'D  but unfortunately I can't find it on youtube.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cáti

2 comentários:

Obrigada / Thank you :)